Updates Saturday Evenings at 10:00
Previous Current First

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Catching Up

I will not be posting again until the second Saturday of November. At the moment there are too many things I need to catch up on before November begins. Until then... You can read my meager archives, and when you've finished I suggest a trip to the bookstore. Find yourself a copy of Atlas Shrugged or The Fountainhead (both by Ayn Rand) and start reading. Don't forget to sign up for NaNoWriMo! Hope everyone has a nice Halloween and all!

3 comments:

FullofVoid said...

You are a few months behind... (-:

Darin Wick said...

Yeah, only about a year... Sorry if anyone actually wants to see this continue (as if anyone would), but I don't think it will right now. I did start to revise the old posts in hopes of restarting it, but then November came along, and now I'm 31k into another story and starting to look at the piece of literary excrement I wrote two years ago, so I'm thinking that I won't be getting any work done on AGF for another few months, at the least.

FullofVoid said...

okeydokey (-:

Previous Current First